Female Urinary Incontinence: Clearing Up Misperceptions and Fear LQ
Woman to Woman Series
W, Mar 27, 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Lisa Lindley, MD, Gynecology,
Kim Burton, DPT, CSCS, Physical Therapy
760-610-7205; register by Mar 25. Read More
Sleep Disorders AC
W, Mar 27, 4 to 5 p.m.
Neal Hermanowicz, MD, Neurology/Movement Disorders Specialist
760-568-1234; register by Mar 26. Read More
Secret to Becoming a Centenarian: The Mediterranean Diet?
Clark’s Nutrition Lecture Series
TH, Mar 28, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Gregory Pecchia, DO, Family Medicine/Geriatrics
Held at Clark’s Nutrition, Rancho Mirage.
760-324-4626; register by Mar 27. Read More
Rally for Respiratory Health AC
American Lung Association and Eisenhower Renker Wellness Center
F, Mar 29, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Managing and Treating Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
909-321-3290 Terry Roberts; free; register by Mar 28. Read More
Lunch and Learn with the Experts LC
Eisenhower BIGHORN Radiation Oncology Center
M, Apr 1, noon to 1:30 p.m.
Robert Johnson, MD, Radiation Oncology, and Pamela Jones-Van der Nagel, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C
760-834-3798; register by Mar 29. Read More
The Osteoporosis: Break a Leg and All That Jazz AC
M, Apr 1,11 a.m. to noon
Occupational therapy strategies for living safely with osteoporosis.
Danielle Meglio, COTA-C, MLT/CDT, Occupational Therapy.
760-568-1234; register by Apr 1. Read More
Vegetarianism 101 LQ
W, Apr 3, 1 to 2p.m.
Barbra Sassower, MPH, RD, CDE
760-610-7205; register Apr 3.Read More
Aching Hips and Knees 2013: An Orthopedic Surgery Perspective LQ
Argyros Health and Wellness Series
TH, Apr 4, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
John DeSantis, DO, Rufus Gore, MD and Jason Weisstein, MD, Orthopedic Surgery
760-610-7205; register by Apr 3. Read More
- Expansion Continues at Eisenhower! - One thing in life is certain...change! This is true at Eisenhower Medical Center these days. In continuing to serve the changing health care needs of our... more
- Eisenhower’s New Residency Programs Fill All... - This summer, Eisenhower Medical Center will welcome 22 medical school graduates to its residency programs. The Coachella Valley’s first Teaching Hospital recently... more
- New Gastroenterology Specialty Clinic - In January, Eisenhower Medical Center opened a new Gastroenterology Specialty Clinic with Board Certified Gastroenterologists Noel Curry, MD and James Conti, MD.... more
- Back On His Feet - The pain in his back and leg had gotten so severe that 74-year-old Jay Kepner could barely walk.
“Even with a walker, I couldn’t go any distance,” recalls the Bermuda... more
- Portion Control - The issues surrounding weight gain can be complex, but there are strategies for losing weight slowly and sensibly, with a long-term goal of ongoing weight management and... more
- Join Us! - Please join us for the Grand Opening of the Eisenhower Health Center at Plaza Del Sol in Palm Springs.
Wednesday, April 3, 5 to 6:30 p.m.1555 S. Palm Canyon DrivePalm... more
- Calendar - Female Urinary Incontinence: Clearing Up Misperceptions and Fear LQWoman to Woman SeriesW, Mar 27, 3 to 4:30 p.m.Lisa Lindley, MD, Gynecology, Kim Burton, DPT, CSCS,... more