Walgreens is located in the Kiewit Building across from the causeway which leads to the hospital. The pharmacy carries prescription drugs, toiletry articles, over-the-counter medications, ambulatory health aids and bandages. It is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Automated Prescription Line
The automated prescription line is easy to use! Simply have your refillable prescription bottle(s) available before calling. Using your touchtone telephone, enter your request as the automated prescription line easily prompts you through the order process. The Automated Prescription Line will accept your prescription refill requests seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Your pharmacist will have your order ready at the time specified when you call. Have your prescription bottle(s) ready.
- Dial the Eisenhower Medical Center Outpatient Pharmacy: 760-773-1219.
- Use the buttons on your phone to select one of the following:
- Press 8 to REFILL A PRESCRIPTION
- Press 7 for PHARMACY HOURS
- Press 0 to SPEAK TO A PHARMACY ASSOCIATE
- For prescription refills, enter your information.
- Enter a telephone number for the pharmacist to reach you if necessary.
- Enter the prescription number on the prescription label.
- Verify prescription information to ensure accuracy.
- The automated pharmacy line will announce the pick up time for your prescription(s). When you have finished, simply hang up.
The Eisenhower Medical Center Automated Prescription Line will automatically transfer rotary telephone callers to the pharmacy. The pharmacy staff will continue to handle your requests as always.