Whether it is your annual checkup or an advanced procedure, having it at the Eisenhower Schnitzer/Novack Breast Center means you benefit from:
- Three beautifully appointed facilities focused on women's needs for breast care.
For your convenience, you may have your mammogram at Eisenhower Lucy Curci Cancer Center, in Palm Springs at the Eisenhower Health Center at Sunrise, or in La Quinta at the Eisenhower George and Julia Argyros Health Center.
- State-of-the-art digital mammography equipment designed specifically for a more comfortable exam.
- Advanced equipment that performs exams faster and uses 60 percent less radiation.
- Computer-aided detection (CAD) software improves the accuracy of every mammogram.
- Streamlined scheduling and registration reduces wait time.
- Specialized mammography radiologists - physicians dedicated to breast health - are the foundation of the Center and truly understand the concerns and needs of women.
- A Breast Nurse Specialist is your advocate and guide throughout the entire diagnosis, treatment and follow-up process. She is a friendly and familiar face available to answer questions and make your visit more comfortable.
- Additional diagnostic tools for follow-up in cases of suspicious lesions or difficult-to-read mammograms.
Certified mammography technologists with special skills for imaging augmented and surgically enhanced breasts.
To schedule an appointment for your mammogram, please call 760-773-4338. Please ask about our locations across the Valley in order to have your appointment at the location that is most convenient for you.