Eisenhower Orthopedic Center of Excellence
The Eisenhower Orthopedic Center of Excellence includes specialists for just about every bone in your body. All of our orthopedic surgeons are board certified with experience in the core subspecialties of orthopedics, including sports medicine, total joint replacement, and spine as well as hand and foot disorders.
You will also benefit from state-of-the-art orthopedic surgery suites in the $20 million Andrew Allen Surgical Pavilion. These rooms have special air flow systems which create sterile environments comparable to computer chip "clean" rooms.
Available programs include:
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Joint replacement
- Hand and upper extremity services
- Foot and ankle care
- Sports medicine
- Comprehensive spine services
- Physiatry (nonsurgical approach to pain management)
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Orthopedic trauma services