The Eisenhower Orthopedic Center of Excellence includes specialists for just about every bone in your body. All of our orthopedic surgeons are board certified, and many have additional fellowship training in areas including sports medicine, total joint replacement, and spine as well as hand and foot disorders.
Eisenhower is ranked among the top five hospitals in California for Overall Orthopedic Services by HealthGrades® (2008 and 2009) and is the recipient of the HealthGrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence AwardTM (2008 and 2009).
Available Programs Include:
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Joint replacement
- Hand and upper extremity services
- Foot and ankle care
- Sports medicine
- Comprehensive spine services
- Physiatry (nonsurgical approach to pain management)
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Orthopedic trauma services
- Rheumatology services