Find a Doctor
Kirt L. Edly, PA
- Harry & Diane Rinker Bldg.
- 39000 Bob Hope Dr.
- Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
- (760) 568-2684
- 45280 Seeley Dr., 2nd Fl
- La Quinta CA 92253
- Google Map
- Temporarily unable to accept new patients.
- “As an orthopedic assistant and a chiropractic physician, it always gives me great joy to help my patients overcome their musculoskeletal issues so they can return to leading a healthy active life.”
Kirt L. Edly, D.C., PA-C has more than 20 years as a health practitioner. He began his education with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. Edly then received training in Nuclear Health Physics I and II from Midland Nuclear Training Center, Midland, Michigan before completing a Doctor of Chiropractic and training as a Chiropractic Sports Physician at Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa.
Several years in chiropractic practice, Edly continued his education by training to become a Physician Assistant at John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, Illinois. The training included clinical rotations in: trauma, psychology and internal medicine, Cook County Hospital; OB/GYN, general surgery, St. Francis Hospital; orthopedics, Provident Hospital; pediatric, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital; and emergency department, Mount Sinai Hospital.
Prior to working at Desert Orthopedic Center, Edly assisted the late Alan Yasko, MD, a world renowned Orthopedic Oncologist at Northwestern Memorial Faculty Foundation. Edly also worked at the Neurologic and Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago.
Edly’s personal interests include skiing, racquetball, performing magic and travel.
- Professional Details
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Professional Education
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Medicine
- Board Certification
- National Com on Certif of Physician Assistants
- Publication Date: April 23, 2014