The Knack of Transferring Illiquid Wealth
- The The Knack of Transferring Illiquid Wealth will be held at the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences on Thursday, February 28 2013 from 02:00PM to 03:30PM.
Join Eisenhower Medical Center Foundation's Paul Stroube for expert insight and commentary on The Knack of Transferring Illiquid Wealth: A Methodology for Real Estate & Art. Topics of discussion are:
* Create Retirement Income
* Avoid Capital Gains / Obtain Chaitable Deduction
* Provide for Tax-Efficient Wealth Transference
* Realize Your Philanthropic Wishes
* Deleveraging Techniques
* Qualify for 24/7 Donor Recognition
For information, call Paul Stroube at 760-773-2967. For reservations, please call 760-773-1463 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by February 25.
A native Californian, Paul earned his MBA at the University of Southern California. For the next 38 years, Paul served as a commercial banker assisting entrepreneurs with financing and planning strategies to achieve their personal and professional dreams. Paul's vast experience is invaluable in helping people plan for multi-generational wealth transference and management, often including a charitable gift component for Eisenhower Medical Center. Paul and his wife of 40 years relocated to the Coachella Valley in 2011 where he serves as the Planned Giving Officer at Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage.
- Registration for this event has closed.