5th Annual Eisenhower Neuroscience Institute
- The 5th Annual Eisenhower Neuroscience Institute will be held at the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences on Saturday, March 09 2013 from 07:30AM to 05:15PM.
The 5th Annual Eisenhower Neuroscience Institute
Updates for Primary Care Physicians and Allied Health Providers
A significant demographic trend has emerged in recent years: people are living longer and as a result, primary care physicians are seeing increasingly more aging patients with a variety of degenerative spine and brain disorders, tumors, and cerebrovascular diseases.
This activity was developed for primary care physicians who treat neurological disorders in an aging population, and is also open to nursing staff and allied health professionals.
At the conclusion of this initiative, participants will do the following:
· Improve their ability to diagnose and manage a range of neurological conditions including neuropathy headache, and back pain
· Make appropriate referrals for patients requiring work-up and treatment by a neurologist or neurosurgeon
· Improve the continuity of care of patients who are receiving or have received care for a neurological condition by a specialist
Nurses should be able to do the following:
· Educate patients about neurological conditions including diagnostic and treatment options
Click here for details.
Click here for program schedule.
Click here to register.
- Registration for this event has closed.