Lunch and Lose
- The Lunch and Lose will be held at the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences on an Ongoing basis.
Start your week off right on Mondays with Lunch and Lose -- a weekly weight loss and nutrition support group series which teaches you how to make healthy choices and eat differently for both short-term and long-term weight management.
Knowledge is power! Join us and start changing your life!
- Series 1 begins Monday, September 15, 2014
- Series 2 begins Monday, January 5, 2015
- Series 3 begins Monday, April 6, 2015
Though this is a 12-week series, each lecture stands alone. So you can feel comfortable attending a class every now and then, even if you can’t complete the entire course. The class is taught by Dr. Lisa Lindley, who holds a certificate in Obesity Medicine.
Bring your lunch, or if you wish to purchase lunch, cost is $6, payable at previous week’s class.Speakers for this event include; Lisa Lindley, MD. Lisa Lindley, MD is Board Certified in Gynecology/Obstetrics.
- Reservations are required. All Community members, Staff are invited to participate. For more information, please call 760-610-7205 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To register please click here to Register Online.