Occupational Health Services
Serving Employers and Employees
Eisenhower Occupational Health Services (EOHS) offers multi-faceted programs to help you manage workplace health and safety. From treatment of injuries and physicals to industrial rehabilitation and education, EOHS offers the most comprehensive program in the Valley to care for your employees.
- Injury treatment
- Industrial rehabilitation
- Substance abuse screening
Quality, cost effective injury treatment is available through Eisenhower Occupational Health Services, which is based at the Eisenhower Urgent Care in Cathedral City and La Quinta. Walk-in appointments for injuries will be accommodated between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. seven days a week.
- Occupational Medicine specialists
- A partnership approach to workplace health and safety
- Convenient locations in the Valley
- An aggressive return to work program
- Convenient Urgent Care hours
- 24-hour care coordination
The Eisenhower Industrial Rehabilitation Centers provide injury rehabilitation and prevention services. A department of Eisenhower Medical Center, this team of highly qualified physical and occupational therapists work with your injured employee to restore strength, function and physical abilities, while educating the employee to prevent re-injury.
Services provided by the Industrial Rehabilitation Centers include:
- Job site analysis
- Pre-placement job screening
- Injury prevention education
- Work hardening
- Ergonomic assessments
- Physical therapy
- Work tolerance screen
- Functional capacity
Substance Abuse Screening
Our comprehensive Substance Abuse Screening program offers the following services at our Eisenhower Express Clinics by appointment or on-site at your company:
- DOT drug testing by trained staff
- Collection services
- MRO services
- Breath alcohol testing
- PUC drug testing
- Supervisor education
- Non-DOT drug testing
- Assistance with policy development
A wide variety of occupational physicals are available to meet your company's needs. Our physicians specialize in occupational medicine and are familiar with regulatory and compliance issues. Our services include:
- Basic physical: history and physical exam, vision and hearing testing and range of motion.
- Comprehensive physical: comprehensive history and physical exam, vision with color, range of motion, audiometry, urinalysis.
- Executive physical: comprehensive history and physical exam, vision, audiometry, spirometry, comprehensive blood panel, occult blood, body fat, EKG, stress EKG. Optional: PSA, mammogram, PAP smear.
- DMV: California Department of Motor Vehicles standard physical with DMV certificate if qualified.
- Police/Fire: Comprehensive history and physical exam, including vision with color, spirometry, EKG, stress EKG, urinalysis, back X-ray.
- Hazmat: Comprehensive history and physical exam, blood panel, vision, chest X-ray, audiometry, spirometry, stress EKG
- Respirator: For individuals wearing respirators, physicals meeting OSHA standards are available to determine employee's ability to wear a respirator or to determine respirator fit.
Customized physicals are available to meet your company's specific needs. Call 760-770-1276 for more information.
Educational services are vital to workplace health and safety, and Eisenhower Occupational Health Services can play a valued role in helping employees understand injury prevention and attain optimum health. All educational programs are available in your work place or on the Eisenhower Medical Center campus. Programs include training in:
- Substance abuse awareness
- Blood borne pathogens
- Ergonomics in the workplace
- Cumulative trauma
- Back injury prevention
- Nutrition education
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- First aid
- Diabetes education
- Heat exhaustion