- Open House at the Barbara Sinatra Center for Abused Children will be on Sunday, February 23 from 11:30 am to 1 pm. Free; no reservations required; open to the public. Visit barbarasinatrachildrenscenter.org for details or call 760-773-1636. Read More
- The Walk to End Alzheimer’s will be held Palm Desert Civic Center Park on Saturday, March 1 from 9 am to noon. For more information, please call 323-930-6228. Read More
- The 11th Annual Community Cancer Awareness Day will be held at the Lucy Curci Cancer Center on Saturday on March 8 from 9 am to noon.
- The Eisenhower Five Star Club 30th Anniversary Concert will be held at the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences on Sunday, March 9 from 3 to 5 pm. Wine and Hors d’oeuvre Reception following concert. Reserved tickets are $50. Call 800-595-4TIX (4849) or click here to prchase tickets pline. For more information, call Teresa Hurtig at 760-773-1810. Read More
- Eisenhower Wellness Series Lecture:
Enjoy the Different Phases of Your Life to the Fullest by Gail Sheehy, Life Cycle Expert and Bestselling Author on Tuesday, March 11 from 7 to 8 p.m at the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences. Click here for complete details and to purchase tickets online. Read More
Free; lecture and physician panel discussion: Focus on Colon Cancer: Risk Factors, Prevention and the Latest Treatment Options. Visit emc.org/calendar or call 760-834-3798; reservation due Mar 7. Read More