Eisenhower Medical Center Mission
The following are Eisenhower Medical Center's Vision, Mission and Commitments.
Our Vision Will be Realized When:
- Patients, family and friends acknowledge their experience at Eisenhower as "ideal patient care."
- Employees and volunteers look forward to coming to work each day.
- Donors tell friends and neighbors that gifts to Eisenhower Medical Center are among the best decisions they have ever made.
- Physicians voice their pride in being members of the Eisenhower medical staff.
- The community views Eisenhower as an indispensable resource.
Eisenhower Medical Center, a not-for-profit organization, exists to serve the changing healthcare needs of our region by providing excellence in patient care with supportive education and research.
- Safety - Ensure that our patients, their families, friends and our staff are always secure from harm or danger.
- Clinical Excellence - Ensure that measured outcomes meet/exceed agreed upon expectations. Respected clinical practice policies, procedures and other standards are practiced 100% of the time. Tests, treatments and procedures are thoroughly explained to patients and are understood.
- Courtesy/Caring - Staff always practice good manners, are friendly, polite, and emotionally sensitive to each individual whether patient, family, visitor or fellow employee.
- Healing Environment - A supportive setting is developed and maintained that embraces the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of health and healing.
- Efficiency - Services are provided effectively with a minimum of waste.