- Eat For Health: Arthritis and Nutrition - The rigors of arthritis can sometimes seem unbearable. Joint pain and stiffness tend to impede movement and heighten the overall sense of discomfort and frustration.... more
- Painless Blood Sugar Testing - Is it truly possible to get an accurate reading of your blood sugar without first poking a hole in your finger? Apparently so. The SugarTrac™, by LifeTrac Systems, Inc.,... more
- Parkinson’s Disease and Vision - The typical symptoms of Parkinson’s disease are well known — tremor, stiffness, slowness of movement, and sometimes, a sense of imbalance while walking. Unfortunately,... more
- Being Healthy Is The Good Life! - Golf legend Arnold Palmer met with Eisenhower Medical Center Foundation President Michael Landes to discuss Arnie’s own experiences with prostate cancer, his personal... more
- The Arnold Palmer Prostate Center - When the Arnold Palmer Prostate Center at Eisenhower Lucy Curci Cancer Center celebrates its grand opening in mid-January, men in the Coachella Valley and the entire... more
- Lymphedema: What Is It?...And What Can Be Done... - LYMPHEDEMA IS THE CHRONIC SWELLING OR FEELING OF TIGHTNESS IN THE ARM, HAND OR LEG DUE TO AN ACCUMULATION OF LYMPHATIC FLUID IN THE SOFT TISSUE OF THE ARM.