- Everyday Fitness Regimen - Before we had gyms, Zumba®, spin classes and pedestrian boot camp, we had chores — unadorned, everyday basic chores. We trimmed trees and pushed lawnmowers, scrubbed... more
- Nature's Health Food & Cafe - Hungry for Mexican food? Asian? Italian? Vegan? Vegetarian? Gluten free? And would you like all of it prepared with certified organic grains and vegetables?
Look no... more
- Majid Torabi, MD - In the world of yoga and deep breathing, there is a common saying: a healthy mind has an easy breath. If that is true, the patients of Majid Torabi, MD have him to... more
- How To Live A Long, Sweet Life - Zorba Paster, MD, Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and host of the popular National Public Radio show On Your Health, will... more
- Five Things You Can Do Right Now As Part Of Your... - 1. Plan a Homemade Pizza Party Invite some friends and ask everyone to bring a favorite topping and drink to share. Give awards for most creative and best tasting... more
- What's In A Label? - Have you ever considered the notion that the fewer the ingredients, the less likely you are to ingest a long list of additives? Although it may seem daunting to wend... more
- Discover Art! - The posh boutiques, upscale restaurants and glitzy galleries of El Paseo in Palm Desert couldn’t have asked for a better new neighbor.
The Palm Springs Art Museum in... more
- The Picture of Health - Tom and Michael Rice, big dude and little dude, about to get totally tubular in a gnarly surf sesh at Seaside, dude.
TRANSLATION:Tom and Michael Rice, father and son,... more