New Eisenhower Schnitzer/Novack Breast Center Opens in Palm Springs
A new, comprehensive Eisenhower Schnitzer/Novack Breast Center is now open at 151 South Sunrise Way in Palm Springs as part of Eisenhower Health Center. Located at the corner of Taqhuitz Canyon Way and Sunrise Way, Eisenhower Health Center features Eisenhower Primary Care 365, Eisenhower Labtechniques, Eisenhower Urgent Care, and Eisenhower Imaging Center, in addition to the new breast center.
The new Eisenhower Schnitzer/Novack Breast Center offers screening mammography, diagnostic mammography, ultrasound, ultrasound-guided core biopsy and stereotactic biopsy, bone density testing and all new state-of-the-art digital equipment.
“With advances in the treatment of breast cancer, the best chance for survival remains early detection, and the key to early detection is regular mammograms,” says Kim Von Haden, RN,Manager, Eisenhower Schnitzer/Novack Breast Center.“The new center offers the most advanced diagnostic services and provides prompt, accurate evaluation of any breast problem.We provide routine screening mammograms and education to encourage women to stay on top of their health.”
Von Haden says providing comprehensive, woman-centered care in a warm, supportive environment is always the Center’s goal. “Coordinated and compassionate services are the cornerstone of our care,” shares Von Haden.“If a suspicious lump or thickening is detected, our breast health team is there for a patient every step of the way.”
Von Haden is proud of the recent American College of Radiology accreditation recognizing all four Eisenhower centers as breast centers of excellence.“We are accredited in stereotactic biopsy, ultrasound and mammography,” explains Von Haden.“No one else in the area holds that designation.”
Eisenhower Schnitzer/Novack Breast Centers offer a comprehensive women’s wellness program with fully digital mammography and the most advanced diagnostic services for the evaluation of breast health:
• State-of-the-art digital mammography equipment designed specifically for a more comfortable exam.
• Advanced equipment that performs exams faster and uses 60 percent less radiation. • Computer-aided detection (CAD) software improves the accuracy of every mammogram.
• Streamlined scheduling and registration that reduces wait time.
• Specialized mammography radiologists who are dedicated to breast health and truly understand the concerns and needs of women.
• A Breast Nurse Specialist to advocate and guide patients through the entire diagnosis, treatment and follow-up process.
• Additional diagnostic tools for follow-up in cases of suspicious lesions or difficult-to-read mammograms.
• Certified mammography technologists with special skills for imaging augmented breasts.
Four Convenient Locations
The Eisenhower Schnitzer/Novack Breast Center currently has four convenient locations for your annual breast exam — the new location inside the Eisenhower Health Center at the corner of Taqhuitz Canyon Way and Sunrise Way in Palm Springs; on the Eisenhower campus at the Eisenhower Lucy Curci Cancer Center; at the Rancho Mirage Medical Center at the corner of Monterey Avenue and Country Club Drive; and at the George and Julia Argyros Health Center in La Quinta.
Palm Springs 151 South Sunrise Way • Palm Springs, California 92262
Eisenhower Lucy Curci Cancer Center 39000 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Rancho Mirage Medical Center
72780 Country Club Drive, Suite A105, Rancho Mirage, California 92270
George and Julia Argyros Health Center 45280 Seeley Drive, La Quinta, California 92253
To schedule an appointment at any of our convenient locations, please call 760-773-4338.