Whether it is your annual checkup or an advanced procedure, having it at the Eisenhower Schnitzer/Novack Breast Center means you benefit from:
- Two beautifully appointed facilities focused on women's needs for breast care.
For your convenience, you may have your mammogram at Eisenhower Lucy Curci Cancer Center or in La Quinta at the Eisenhower George and Julia Argyros Health Center.
- State-of-the-art digital mammography equipment designed specifically for a more comfortable exam.
- Advanced equipment that performs exams faster and uses 60 percent less radiation.
- Computer-aided detection (CAD) software improves the accuracy of every mammogram.
- Streamlined scheduling and registration reduces wait time.
- Specialized mammography radiologists - physicians dedicated to breast health - are the foundation of the Center and truly understand the concerns and needs of women.
- A Breast Nurse Specialist is your advocate and guide throughout the entire diagnosis, treatment and follow-up process. She is a friendly and familiar face available to answer questions and make your visit more comfortable.
- Additional diagnostic tools for follow-up in cases of suspicious lesions or difficult-to-read mammograms.
Certified mammography technologists with special skills for imaging augmented and surgically enhanced breasts.
To schedule an appointment for your mammogram, please call 760-773-4338. We have locations in Rancho Mirage and La Quinta. When scheduling your appointment, please mention the location that is more convenient for you.