Mission Vision Commitments
To provide excellent rehabilitation services and education, which will enhance the ability of our patients to participate in the community.
Eisenhower Medical Center is dedicated to providing excellent rehabilitation services and education, which will enhance the ability of our patients to participate in the community.
- Provide comprehensive multi-disciplinary and integrated rehabilitation services.
- Strive to be the rehabilitation center of choice in our community.
- Continuously improve the quality of all services and reflect a dedication to teamwork to meet the needs of our community.
- Continuously improve services by reviewing and refining treatment procedures, methods and processes.
- Respect and utilize our staff's expertise to maximize patient outcomes.
- Recognize our staff as our greatest resource and provide support, direction and education to promote professional growth.
- Communicate with our referring physicians to facilitate greater access and utilization.
- Continuously monitor the quality, timeliness, cost and necessity of services to meet the needs of our community.
- Provide patient education to increase understanding of the rehabilitation process.
- Promote the advancement of our profession through a positive and effective learning environment for our clinical interns.