Making an Appointment
To make an appointment please contact our office between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at 760-674-3838 to arrange for a consultation. Our staff will be happy to assist you in obtaining the necessary information for a comprehensive evaluation. Patients or physicians may call to initiate a visit to the center.
Consult Info Requested
The following information is requested to be completed before your initial consultation appointment. If you do not have any of these items or access to the information, please discuss this with our staff when scheduling your appointment.
- Comprehensive Evaluation Day Worksheet (to be completed before consultation appointment is made)
- Medical Record Items Required for Consultation
- A completed American Urological Association (AUA) Symptom Score Sheet
- Biopsy reports (If a consult visit is scheduled at the center, pathology slides need to be sent for review.)
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) blood test results (the official laboratory reports)
- The physician's notes regarding the cancer
- Reports of any X-rays and Bone/CT/MRI Scans
- Reports of Prostate Ultrasound examinations
- Copy of patient demographic and insurance cards (both sides)
- New patient registration form
- Sexual Health Inventory Expanded Prostate Index Composite (EPIC) Score Sheet