Eisenhower Primary Care 365
Eisenhower Primary Care 365 is a medical practice dedicated to continuous communication with our patients. Our physicians and care team are available to serve the needs of our patients 365 days a year. Communication between patients and physicians occurs through face to face visits either in the office or in your home online and by telephone. Your relationship with your Eisenhower Primary Care 365 physician will be unlike any you have had before, with regular communication and unprecedented access that allows you to build a trusted and valued relationship together.
Our Commitment to You
Eisenhower Medical Center wants Eisenhower Primary Care 365 to be a valuable program to all of its members. We are committed to providing you with the quality of care you expect and value from Eisenhower. Our goal is not only to offer each patient extended face-to-face appointment times with your physician, but also continual communication and increased access to the physician of your choice. On a regular basis, we will request your valuable feedback about your experiences with Eisenhower 365.
Our physicians are dedicated not just to your immediate needs but to working closely together with you, focusing on prevention and wellness to maximize your health and quality of life. Office visits, tests and referrals to specialists will be billed to you or your insurance just as they are in a traditional medical practice. Not only do we accept Medicare and PPO insurance plans, we will also bill for your visits.
Eisenhower Primary Care 365
The Benefits of Eisenhower 365 include:
- Convenient appointment scheduling.
- Communication with your personal physician and care team that is dedicated to serving your health needs 365 days a year. Our goal is continuity of care with your personal physician, with coverage by other Eisenhower 365 physicians when yours is not available.
- Online communication through RelayHealth, which provides you with convenient, direct access to your physician and care team, with telephone and face-to-face visits as needed or requested. E-visits through RelayHealth will be provided at no additional charge, giving you regular online access with your physician.
- Our care team will personally introduce you to RelayHealth; you can dictate who has permission to access the account on your behalf.
- Communication and support, even if you only spend part of the year in the Coachella Valley.
- Access to your Eisenhower Medical Center personal health record, including laboratory results.
- Access as needed to all of the resources of Eisenhower Medical Center.
- Eisenhower 365 has offices across the Valley, including at the Eisenhower George and Julia Argyros Health Center in La Quinta, at the Eisenhower Health Center at Sunrise in Palm Springs, in the Rancho Mirage Medical Center (at the corner of Monterey and Country Club) in Rancho Mirage and on the Eisenhower campus in the Uihlein Building.
Interested in Eisenhower 365? Please call 760-360-3365 to learn more or to join.