Billing and Insurance
Eisenhower Medical Associates will ultimately be preferred providers for most insurance plans. To see the plans for which we are currently preferred providers click the link above. Also use the link to find information about the health care exchange.
Billing & Insurance Policies:
- We accept all PPO insurances. If we are not a preferred provider, the percentage of the bill you will be personally responsible for will be most likely higher.
- Co-pays and account balances are due at the time of service. We take cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Credit card payments can be made electronically through the Pay my Bill form. If you wish to pay by cash or check, please send all payments to our offices.
- Same Day Policy: Same day care appointments are available. We will make every attempt to schedule you to see your PCP. However, it may be necessary to schedule you with another provider and/or another location.
- For any billing questions, please call our offices.
To receive the best care possible:
- Arrive promptly to your visit.
- We require 24-hour cancellation notice of scheduled appointments; otherwise a "no-show" fee may apply.
- Bring your insurance ID card to each of your visits.
- Bring your physical exam forms, if required by work or school. A fee for completion may apply.
- New patients please bring records of immunizations, prior cancer screenings and any other medical records you may have.
- Allow 24 hours for refills to be processed. Contact your pharmacy directly for refills.
- Understand how your insurance works. We are preferred providers for many insurance carriers; however, it is best if you contact your carrier directly regarding your specific benefits.