Find a Doctor
- The Supervising Physician for Kirt Edly, PA is Primary Supervising A. David Tahernia, MD
- “As an orthopedic assistant and a chiropractic physician, it always gives me great joy to help my patients overcome their musculoskeletal issues so they can return to leading a healthy active life.”
Kirt L. Edly, D.C., PA-C has more than 20 years as a health practitioner. He began his education with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. Edly then received training in Nuclear Health Physics I and II from Midland Nuclear Training Center, Midland, Michigan before completing a Doctor of Chiropractic and training as a Chiropractic Sports Physician at Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa.
Several years in chiropractic practice, Edly continued his education by training to become a Physician Assistant at John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, Illinois. The training included clinical rotations in: trauma, psychology and internal medicine, Cook County Hospital; OB/GYN, general surgery, St. Francis Hospital; orthopedics, Provident Hospital; pediatric, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital; and emergency department, Mount Sinai Hospital.
Prior to working at Desert Orthopedic Center, Edly assisted the late Alan Yasko, MD, a world renowned Orthopedic Oncologist at Northwestern Memorial Faculty Foundation. Edly also worked at the Neurologic and Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago.
Edly’s personal interests include skiing, racquetball, performing magic and travel.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Medicine
- Malcolm X College
- Publication Date: May 26, 2017
* Indicates Board Certified Specialty