Neurosurgery at the Eisenhower Neuroscience Institute is dedicated to providing leading edge, compassionate clinical care for a full range of spine, brain and nerve disorders.
Meet Our Neurosurgery Team
Each neurosurgeon at the Eisenhower Neuroscience Institute is Board Certified. Our intensive and focused training includes a seven to eight year residency and an additional year of fellowship training designed to challenge our treatment and surgical skills.
This is a patient-centered practice. We believe that communication is important to patient outcomes. We listen to our patients' concerns, answer all questions and educate the patient and family regarding the procedures we have recommended. The patient is encouraged to become a part of the treatment team and this approach optimizes long-term positive outcomes.
Our physicians have access to the latest technological innovations in surgical and monitoring equipment. This allows them to perform complex tasks effectively and as safely as possible.
Our mission is to provide the safest and highest quality neurosurgical; care rivaling any facility in the world.
Our special interests include:
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Artificial disc replacement
- Brain tumors with Surgery and radio surgery
- Cerebrovascular neurosurgery
- Chronic back pain
- Complex spinal disorders
- Deep brain stimulation
- Degenerative diseases of the spine
- Diagnosis and treatment of brain and spinal disorders and tumors
- Endovascular neurosurgery
- Image-guided spinal navigation
- Laser endoscopic disc surgery
- Micro endoscopic discectomy
- Minimally invasive spinal and brain surgery
- Repair of complex aneurysms
- Spinal reconstructions due to failed surgery, cancer or trauma
- Spinal surgery and reconstruction including instrumentation and fusion
- Trigeminal neuralgia and facial pain