Desert Diabetes Club
The Desert Diabetes Club holds meetings the third Wednesday of each month from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., at the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences on the hospital campus. Monthly meeting are held in October, November, January, March, April and May. Meeting content varies from round table discussions with members and a facilitator, to lectures by physicians and diabetes educators from the Eisenhower Medical Center Diabetes Education Program. Members receive vital information which allows the opportunity to take positive steps to ensure that life with diabetes is a full and vibrant one.
An annual event, Jim Cook Day of Hope for Diabetes®, is sponsored by the Club. The event is FREE and open to the public. Attendees have the opportunity to visit vendors and review products used in the support of those living with diabetes. In addition, attendees are afforded the opportunity of attending lectures on many subjects about diabetes. During the event, FREE health screenings - done by professionals – for Blood Pressure, glucose, feet, and eye. A1c is available to all attendees with diabetes.
DESERT DIABETES CLUB EVENTS
- February 25: Jim Cook Day of Hope
- Desert Diabetes Club Meetings, Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at 2:00 p.m. -3:00 p.m.
- Third Wednesday in Oct, Nov, Jan, March, April and May.
- Annual dues (March to March) are $25-individual;$40-dual, and $50-Patron
- As a member you will receive early notification of all events and your membership fee is tax deductible!
For an application to join the Club, please call 760-773-1578.
As a member, you will receive early notification of all events and your membership fee is tax deductible.
- Call 760-773-1578 for more information on all events.