Mission Vision Commitments
To provide excellent rehabilitation services and education, which will enhance the ability of our patients to participate in the community.
- Provide comprehensive multi-disciplinary and integrated rehab services.
- Strive to be the rehab center of choice in our community.
- Continuously improve the quality of all services and reflect a dedication to teamwork to meet the needs of our community.
- Continuously improve services by reviewing and refining treatment procedures, methods and processes.
- Respect and utilize our staff's expertise to maximize patient outcomes.
- Recognize our staff as our greatest resource and provide support, direction and education to promote professional growth.
- Communicate with our referring physicians to facilitate greater access and utilization.
- Continuously monitor the quality, timeliness, cost and necessity of services to meet the needs of our community.
- Provide patient education to increase understanding of the rehab process.
- Promote the advancement of our profession through a positive and effective learning environment for our clinical interns.