The Greg and Stacey Renker Pavilion is a one-of-a-kind hospital environment, an all-suite facility with rooms that combine the world-class medical care that is Eisenhower’s hallmark with personal amenities that will ensure a patient is truly comfortable.
The beautifully-decorated suites feature warmly elegant wood interiors and furnishings, master bath suites with Italian fixtures and glass vessel sinks, the finest European bed linens, wood and natural fiber floor covering, and state-of-the art entertainment centers. Large windows flood the rooms with natural light during the day, and during the evening, subtle lighting design creates a warm, restful environment.
Patients who choose the suites at the Renker Pavilion for their stay at Eisenhower will find:
- Luxurious one- and two-bedroom suites
- A personal plush waffle cotton spa robe.
- 42-inch Flat screen television, DVD player and professional-quality sound system.
- High-speed Internet access and fax machines
- Professionally curated artwork, including hand-blown glass, and original sculpture, paintings and tapestries
- A full-time concierge